FREE Invoice Analysis
Below there are two types of PDF files. The viewable / downloadable files with the product names are an analysis to show how much of a price difference can exist on the same items across the spectrum of distributors and markets.
- This analysis is from an actual potential multi-unit client.
- These properties are located in two different States.
- This analysis encompassed 4 different distributors serving those units.
- The invoices were within the same month.
- The prices no longer have any value since they are at least one year old.
- The only purpose of this analysis is to show that a 30% to 45% variance is typical on the street.
ProBuy’s program takes you off of the street and enters you into a pre-arranged structure where hand pricing no longer exists. ProBuy’s program eliminates the huge price swing and offers a negotiated maximum profit that the distributor is allowed to make, which flattens the curve.
- This spreadsheet is a real analysis created for a potential client.
- The sample analysis was for multi-units so 183 items was appropriate.
- Individual units can expect 50-100 items depending on the operation.
- ProBuy’s typical program structure DOES NOT offer lower pricing on every item.
- Up to 30% of the items are priced competitively and are actually lower than the program.
- However, ProBuy can save your operation and remove you from all of the pricing games of being on the street.
- The end result shows between a 6% and 12% consistent and reliable savings for the operator.
Request a FREE Invoice Analysis:
If you are interested in receiving a FREE Invoice Analysis, please email 5-10 invoices for each of your top 3-4 vendors. Vendor types could be broadline distributors, produce companies, seafood companies, meat companies, bread/bakery companies, paper good companies etc. Please send PDF invoices to email@example.com The invoices should be dated at least 30 days ago. Please let us know approximately how much you spend on those vendors in one month. We need to be able to pick the most accurate tiered program in which you would qualify.
We understand that your Invoice submission is to receive an analysis report only and does not imply interest in our program. After we send you the report, we do not call or email to follow up. We NEVER sell or share email or telephone information with ANYONE. Our communication process is in house only.
Those that request and receive a FREE Invoice Analysis will automatically be entered in that month’s raffle to win a $250 Amazon Gift Card.
We are NOT better negotiators than you:
Most operators are great negotiators. We are certainly NOT any better at negotiating than you. Imagine if you went to 20 of your neighbors and all of you agreed to pick one certain auto dealer and all agreed to buy their next vehicle from them. You can walk into the dealership and by-pass the sales team and go right into the “fleet” office. This is the place where your city, county, major employers go to buy their vehicle fleet. The fleet guy will typically offer you a straight $200-$500 over their TRUE invoice cost. Not having to pay commissions to any of the sales team makes it a no brainer for the dealer. (Plus, they still get the 2% from the factory on the back side). It is a win – win for everybody! That’s ProBuy. Request a FREE Analysis and help us help you.
We use our multi-unit clout to coordinate a pre-arranged structure where the distributor is allowed to make X% over their true landed cost (product cost + freight). Being inside this new multi-unit structure and outside the traditional games, your pricing is verified by ProBuy’s audit privileges. ProBuy is allowed to basically look at the books to verify the arrangement is being honored. With a written distributor agreement, ProBuy clients get the best prices on ALL items and EVERY invoice with no further negotiating. Simple and effective.
However, if you do not feel that you are getting a benefit, you can always go back to your old way and cancel our agreement. To date no one has done that. Why? Because ProBuy does exactly what we promise. We negotiate your new pricing as if you were a multi-unit operation. And then keep a consistent watchful eye on all invoicing to assure their negotiated costs are honored.